Eighty per cent of Victorians are willing to take action on climate change, according to research by Sustainability Victoria. It’s a team effort, and everyone can make a difference.
Here are five powerful New Year’s resolutions:
1. Purchase 100 per cent GreenPower for your home or business to reduce your carbon footprint.
2. Switch your superannuation to a provider that has divested from fossil fuel. Learn more at Market Forces.
3. Commit to reducing meat in your diet and source your food locally. Here are some food-shopping tips from Sustainability Victoria.
4. Join the CitySwitch Green Office program to take action on climate change at work.
5. Attend the Sustainable Living Festival in February to learn more about your own impact.